Google’s new search algorithm update, Hummingbird is out. It is generating quite a buzz out there. Blogs and content sites are wondering how will this new change impact them. It will change fortunes of many. But how? And what direction should the bloggers and content marketeers work towards?
One important change is that most of the users these days come via Smartphones. So, it is imperative to have sites that cater to this audience. Also, in the end, the sites which deliver useful content will win. Nothing is more important than helping people out.
Here is a very useful Infographic discussing that.
Related articles from External Sites
- The New Google Hummingbird Search Algorithm
- How Google Hummingbird Affects Your SEO
- Hummingbird: Google’s new search algorithm
- New Search Algorithm Launched By Google: Hummingbird
- What About the Hummingbird Algorithm?
- Google Reveals “Hummingbird” Search Algorithm, Other Changes At 15th Birthday Event